660 Drop Front Wheelie Bin
£450.00 Inc Vat £375.00 Ex Vat
- Drop down door with latch
- Provides easy access for manual filling / emptying
- Industry standard size
- Robust plastic construction
Reuse and recycle
Subject to value
UK based and stocked
Here to help
Allowing easy access for storing cardboard and other types of waste this 660 Litre Wheelie Bin comes with a drop down front.
Helps to avoid unnecessary lifting and promotes safe lifting for staff.
For additional safety and security this Wheelie Bin has an incorporated lid lock ensuring the bin is fully secure when not in use.
Manufactured from tough weather resistant plastic. It has 4 swivel wheels with 2 having brakes for safety when not in use.
Shipping – Please note this item falls within our “bulky” shipping class. Delivery is £49.00 on orders under £500 in value, orders over that amount are delivered free of charge. More details on our delivery policy can be found here – Shipping policy
What is a drop front wheelie bin?
Drop front wheelie bins are an alternative to standard lidded wheelie bins, and they have several advantages in certain situations. Drop front bins feature a hinged front panel that can be dropped, allowing users to reach the inside of the bin from the front as well as the top lid, which can be removed separately to access the interior area.
A drop-front wheelie bin is an excellent solution in limited places where usual access is difficult. Drop front bins, for example, can be reached even if the top lid cannot be fully lifted or turned to the back.
The front access panel’s low bottom edge ensures garbage doesn’t have to be raised as high to get into the bin. In situations where comb lifting is difficult, the same goes for emptying a drop front wheelie bin.
660 Drop Front Wheelie Bin Features
- Compact injection moulding was used to build it, and it passed the tests.
- Frost, heat, chemicals, and UV rays do not influence the container.
- They are designed to work with all common emptying techniques, including DIN and comb-lifting devices.
- Features 4 x 20cm heavy-duty rubber casters with 360° rotating capability and silent operation
- Two-foot brakes are included as standard.
- Zinc-plated metal components are corrosion-resistant.
- Because merchandise may be piled high, reinforced stacking ribs assist save transportation costs and storage space.
- A drain hole on the container’s base prevents water from accumulating.
- The container has four moulded handles on the sides, making it simple to grasp and manoeuvre.
- To avoid water build-up, a strong, lasting cover has been made.
- Strong hinge pins let the lid open up to 270 degrees, allowing convenient waste emptying.
- The lid may be removed and replaced in the unusual case it is damaged.
- Directive standards are met.
The same high-quality criteria apply to our drop front wheelie bins as they do to our classic lidded wheelie dumpsters.
Colour-fast HDPE can endure all of the normal harsh weather conditions. HDPE is very resistant to fading in sunshine and UV, so your colour should remain consistent for many years, keeping your complete fleet of wheelie bins looking like new for longer and competing with other colour wheelie bins you currently have in place.
The 660-litre Wheelie Bin with Drop Front is a tough and long-lasting garbage disposal option. Its sleek form is suitable for spaces where space is at a premium. The 660-litre container will fit through all standard door widths with the lid closed, making it perfect for safe trash storage in basements, storage rooms, or inside. Its large 660-litre capacity provides plenty of room for any trash generated, and the drop front entrance allows for simple access to the contents while reducing the danger of damage from overstretching or lifting at odd angles.
Range of Sizes
Drop front wheelie bins come in a variety of sizes, ranging from ‘domestic’ wheelie bins with two rear wheels and a grab handle to dumpster-style drop front bins with four wheels that can be pushed on the flat, 660 litre, 770 litres, 1100 litre, and 1280 litre wheelie bins.
A 660-litre drop front wheelie bin is great for trash, recyclables, and organic stuff, and it’s easy to clean by simply washing off any surface residues when needed.
If you currently have smaller wheelie bins in regular rotation, adding a 660-litre drop front bin will greatly increase your capacity and allow you to handle changes in your waste management plan.
High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
1360 x 770 x 1200mm (L x W x H)