Relating to orders received as described and undamaged, in most circumstances goods can be returned for a refund or credit. To discuss a return you can contact our customer service team on 01636 36025 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Further details of our returns policy are laid out as follows:
- If you want to return your order, Onit Direct must be notified within 14 days from receipt of the goods.
- Returns can only be accepted if the goods are unused and in a re-saleable condition.
- Bespoke, custom, personalised or made to order products cannot be returned and once produced these orders cannot be credited if cancelled.
- To return your order please email email@example.com or call 01636 362025, we will then provide instruction on what to do next. You must notify us prior to return
- We can collect goods alternatively you can arrange your own transport, in this case we will advise correct address to send return which differs dependant on product type. In either case it is the customers responsibility to ensure the goods are correctly packaged to avoid damage during transit.
- On receipt and inspection of returned goods we will issue credit / refund within 10 days.
- For business customers the following restocking costs apply. We will credit your order minus outward and return transport costs, along with a 20% restocking charge. If there are signs of use and / or damage to the products, Onit Direct reserve the right to make further deductions as required.
- For consumers – Under the consumer contract regulations no restocking charges apply if we are notified of the return within 14 days from receipt of the order. Consumers have the option to return goods themselves at their own expense and risk, please notify us first so we can confirm correct return address. Alternatively, we can arrange the collection, with pre-agreed transport cost deducted from the final credit.
Damaged in transit or not as described
If your order arrives damaged or not as described (ie wrong colour or product spec), it is our obligation to put it right. Inspect your order on arrival and notify us immediately of any issues. For business customers we require notification within 48 hours if your order arrives damaged.
Cancellation of order
If soon after an order is placed cancellation is required, if yet to ship (aside from a couple of exceptions) simply notify us of the cancellation and the order can be cancelled and a full refund provided. If the order has already shipped, then a charge will apply as per returns policy above. Exceptions include made to order, custom or personalised products, if the production is underway or complete the order cannot be fully refunded.