Bail Arm Crate – 44 Litres
£14.64 Inc Vat £12.20 Ex Vat
- Designed with optimum nesting capabilities for efficient handling
- Stackable on the bale arms when in use, nests when bale arms are folded back
- Manufactured from tough food grade plastic
- Bale arm crates are ideal for use within food processing, agriculture, retail and distribution.
Reuse and recycle
Subject to value
UK based and stocked
Here to help
Designed with optimum nesting capabilities the Onit NEST 6425 bail arm crate is perfect for the storage of food-related products.
It stacks on the bale arms when in use, just fold the arms back when empty and the units can be neatly nested away.
Manufactured from tough food grade plastic our bale arm crates are most commonly used within food processing, agriculture, retail and distribution.
This bail arm crate makes it simple to store and move big items. Thanks to its robust bail arms, it stacks firmly while loaded and nests when empty to save space.
From garage storage to vehicle boot organisation, bail arm crates are optimum. They’re a necessity when it comes to fruits and vegetables, food manufacturers, supermarkets, retail stores and chains, hospitals, pharmaceutical and hospital storage, and anywhere reverse logistics are necessary.
For dependable in-field handling, processing, storage, stocking, and display, this classic and very adaptable crate may not only be used with fruits and vegetables but with potted plants.
They’re composed of polypropylene and have built-in handles on both solid and perforated sides for easy lifting. It has a long-lasting polyethene structure with radius corners to protect your goods and enable long-term usage, even in humid conditions. For extra food safety, it’s made using FDA-approved components.
- 600 x 400 x 253mm (external dimensions)
- 548 x 352 x 226mm (internal dimensions)
- 44 litres of capacity
- Polypropylene is a food-grade plastic.
- Two arms of bale (swing bars)
- When the bail arms are elevated, they stack, and when the bail arms are dropped, they nest, conserving vital storage space
- On all sides, label the regions
- On the short side, there’s a built-in cardholder
- For ventilation, the sides and base are ventilated
- Food-grade, coloured
- The product is protected by a durable design with radius corners
- Temperature control and speedy freezing are possible because of the ventilated design
- Smooth surfaces make cleaning a breeze
- In wet or humid conditions, this product is ideal
The vented design provides for precise temperature regulation and fast cooling. This, combined with the product’s smooth shape, makes it easy to clean. When the bail arm is engaged, the container may be stacked with other crates of the same size to conserve important space in any activity. Two indentations on the bin’s base allow another comparable bin to be firmly stacked on top. The container nests when the bail arm is not in use for simple storage. This crate is great for your grocery shop, restaurant, factory or harvesting enterprise since it is versatile and robust!
Food Grade Polypropylene (PP)
600 x 400 x 253mm (L x W x H)
548 x 352 x 226mm (L x W x H)
Blue, Dark Green