Plastic safety steps are a practical necessity in many working environments. We offer a wide selection of plastic steps to cater to these many industries. The Onit plastic safety steps are strong and durable making them a great option for industrial and commercial applications.
Among the many industries which utilise these plastic safety steps, the food industry is one of the most prominent. Within the food industry, we serve bakeries, food manufacturers, butchers, fish fryers, food processing and more. These plastic steps are also ideal for use within Education, Leisure, retail, distribution and any application where health and safety is important.
Our plastic steps are the perfect hygienic accompaniment to our personal protection equipment, and they’re available in a wide range of styles, sizes and colours. From single steps to larger options with rails we can meet all of your step requirements. Explore the range below and choose from a range of size and bright colour options.
Shipping and Delivery
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS £175+
Order value less than £175.00 (ex-VAT) - £18.00 delivery
Orders over £175.00 (ex-VAT) free delivery
UK mainland only, for Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and overseas deliveries a surcharge may apply. Contact us for more details.
Benefits of Plastic Steps
- Chemical resistant: our plastic safety steps are resistant to various chemicals, meaning you can easily maintain strict hygiene measures.
- In-built handles: our plastic steps come with in-built handles, making them easier and safer to carry and manoeuvre.
- Anti-slip plastic steps: our plastic safety steps feature anti-slip materials, so you can be sure you and your employees are as safe as possible.
- A range of colour options: our plastic steps come in a range of colour options, meaning you can ensure they fit with your colour coding schemes.
- Durable designs: all of our plastic safety steps are extremely durable, meaning you can rely on our steps to remain high-quality in various environments.