Recycled Bail Arm Crate – 35 Litres
£7.74 Inc Vat £6.45 Ex Vat
- Industry standard bale arm crate
- Nesting space saving design
- Produced using recycled polymer
- Long lasting re-usable solution
Bail arm crates have become a tried and tested industry standard, used by many of the major retailers and throughout their supply chains. This eco version is manufactured using recycled plastic, bringing two benefits in terms of a reduced unit price and a provides a long lasting use of end of life plastic.
The crates taper slightly, enabling multiple crates to be nested together to space. When the retractable bale arm is engaged the crates stack and when folded away the crates nest. The 600 x 400mm foot print is an industry standard, designed to provide efficiency throughout the supply chain, working with standard pallet sizes, dollies and racking.
We are always on hand to assist with your requirement and there is always the opportunity of further savings on bulk requirements.
Key features of the recycled bail arm crate 35 litres:
- Made using recycled plastic
- Bail arms enable stack or nest space saving function
- Industry standard design
- Reusable, robust and long lasting
- Contact us to discuss bulk requirements
Recycled Polypropylene (PP)
600 x 400 x 199mm (L x W x H)
546 x 349 x 172mm (L x W x H)