Divider Screen Extension
£406.80 Inc Vat£339.00 Ex Vat
Reuse and recycle
Subject to value
UK based and stocked
Here to help
Create your own modular screen system in the workplace with our new range of Floor Freestanding Perspex Screens.
This is our extension screen designed to be added to our starter screen – click here for our starter screen.
These clear perspex screens are the ideal solution for the segregation of workstations both in a production or office environment.
Perfect for protecting your employees and customers by encouraging social distancing.
This extension screen can be joined to our starter screen to create an extended row, or create a 90-degree angle with two screens.
Extension screens are 2005mm high x 1025mm wide.
The Freestanding feet design allows the screens to be moved and relocated around any environment easily.
Ideal for offices, cafes, receptions, schools, hotels, retail, warehouses, factories and many other working environments.
With our new Floor Freestanding Perspex Screens, you may create your modular screen system independently.
In every situation, the acrylic room divider screen extension panel helps to maximise social separation while simultaneously enabling clear and secure communication. Create a continuous barrier or a customisable design to connect the board to a room divider screen to fit your area.
This extension screen may be used in conjunction with our starting screen.
Divider Screen Extension Benefits
- Ideal for usage in offices, cafés, reception areas, schools, hotels, retail, warehouses, industries, and other places
- These translucent perspex screens are an excellent choice for separating workstations in a production or office setting
- By fostering social separation, you can safeguard your staff and clients
- The floor-standing partition screen panel offers excellent protection to both seated and standing people
- This extension screen may be used with our starting screen to form an extended row, or two screens can be used to form a 90-degree angle
- The displays can be readily moved and placed around any setting because of freestanding foot construction
- W 1025 x H 2005 mm Dimensions
- To fit your area, create a dynamic modular setup
- While staying protected, the transparent design allows clear and collaborative communication
- Natural light isn’t obstructed or dimmed in any way
- One-person assembling is quick and simple
- The plexiglass surface is scratch-resistant
- Can be cleaned with soap and water using a soft microfibre cloth
- With an anodised trim frame, it’s made of clear plexiglass acrylic
- Thanks to a gap, there’s plenty of room for cable routing at the bottom of the screen
- Guaranteed for five years
Our office partitions, also known as office dividers or office screens, will turn an open plan workplace into a productive and comfortable work environment for any number of people. There is a computer and electrical ducting available.
Workplace partitions are a great way to create seclusion in an open-plan office without spending a lot of money on a full build-out. Our partitions may help your staff stay focused and keep critical information secret, and they come in a variety of sizes to fit any workplace design.
Flexible product and installation choices match your activities and room equipment. This screen extension meets your clinical and aesthetic needs.
With a secure and simple-to-use privacy screen system, you can focus on your patients. Our solutions give you the flexibility to meet your ever-changing privacy and infection control requirements.
Increases hygienic conditions in healthcare settings where infection control is required. Thanks to their hard, flat surfaces, our screens can be cleaned promptly with disinfectants often used in healthcare environments.
You rely on long-lasting, easy-to-maintain goods. We work with you through servicing, maintenance, and repurposing of our products to guarantee that our screens have a technical life of at least five years.
When different widths are combined, a variety of arrangements may be created, allowing you to change and protect whichever places you see fitfully.